Sunday, April 5, 2009

LET ME TRY THIS ONCE AGAIN


My husband Gene and Jenny.


Two sisters! Best friends but different as night and day.




Suzanna plays the violin in the school orchestra. She is quite good too!





Meet Taylor...our precious 5 year old Granddaughter. Is she not the cutest? She lives in Utah and we miss her way too much.

I have started several blogs in the past 5 years but I never got them off the ground. For the past few weeks I have gotten the blog bug again and so today I deleted the old blog and quickly put together a new blog. I love the concept of having a online journal and a place to post the everyday things we do and a place to post and share my photographs. Here are a few photos of the cast of characters in my my daily life. We have so much fun together and they make me a better person. Enjoy!

No comments: